- "The food was very good and I Iove the cabins they were very close to the beach and we saw leatherback turtles lay eggs"
- "Fantastic location on the beach Very nice rooms"
- "Excellent dinner, friendly and helpful staff, beautiful and quiet beach, cottages in the nature"
- "Relaxing atmosphere, beautiful location & cabin design, friendly host"
- "The only place to stay in Trinidad....."
- Peaceful amibiance, great food and friendly and helpful staff
- Amazing Gem of an Eco-Resort
- "Loved the location, service, beauty of the property. best service in all of TT. FANTASTIC BEDS!"
- "Location and setting is perfect...very tranquil and relaxing. Special thanks to Cristina and her gracious staff"
Welcome to Paradise
ACAJOU is a small, eco-friendly, family run hotel situated on the beautiful and dramatic northern Coast of Trinidad in a small fishing village called Grande Riviere. The hotel is built as a group of traditional cottages nestled in between the beach, a crystal clear river and lush rainforest covered mountains.
At Acajou we aim to make as little impact on the environment as possible. We preserve water and we don’t use any pesticides or weedicides in our garden, but use manual labour to maintain a healthy and beautiful ambience. We look for ecological and environmentally friendly materials to use for everything from bedding to structures.